Lead Pastor Greg Brooks teaches through 1 Corinthians 8, hitting 3 main points:
- Love is greater than knowledge
- God is greater than idols
- Your brother is greater than your rights
Greg Brooks updates the congregation on some great things happening at Outpost Community Church and then also asks these 4 questions:
- Is being and making fully-devoted followers of Christ my mission?
- What would need to be limited, given up, or crucified in my life to be able to do more fully-devoted?
- What do I have that wasn’t a gift from God?
- How can my time, my gifts, and my material possessions and money, be deployed to the glory of God and the building up of the body of Christ?
Greg Brooks teaches 1 Corinthians 7:25-40
Jim King teaches on 1 Corinthians 7:17-24
Tommy Traugott leads through 1 Corinthians 7:1-16
V. 1-5: One Flesh
V. 6-11: Married & Single
V. 12-16: Faithfully Stay
Lead Pastor Greg Brooks teaches 1 Corinthians 5
Father's Admonishment, Example, and Accountability
1 Corinthians 4:14-21